TOUR RULES & REGULATIONS
The USA TENNIS TOUR rules and regulations apply to all events and tournaments and are circuit-wide, presiding & taking seniority over all other policies and standards.
Rules for Registration
- Registration Deadline must be clear to all players.
- Registration process must be clear to all players.
- Registration Deadline must be no more than 21 days before the Day 1 of the event.
- Registration fees and surcharges must be clear to all players.
- Players that register for a USATT event will receive credit to future USATT event if they choose to withdraw for any reason. No holding of funds without credit or refund is permitted.
- Registration fees gain entry into the tournament, other fees could be assessed to players varying on venue and circumstances.
- Varying circumstances and situations will determine any extra costs to players.
- Registration fees are not guaranteed to qualify for refund or credit if player does not show for their first match or match #1.
- All event registrations must go through the 21AceTennis.com website.
- Player entry lists must be made available to players.
- Player entry lists must be posted on event website.
- Player withdraws must be posted on website.
- Player statuses must be posted on the website (Qualifying, Main Draw, Alternate)
- All USATT events are digital events, not guaranteed to have info posted at site.
Before the Event
- Draws must be posted within 4 days of Day 1 of the event.
- Seeds must be posted within 5 days of Day 1 of the event.
- Match times and schedule must be posted within 3 days of Day 1 of the event.
- Players can withdraw from the event with no penalty if they do so 21 days or more before the event.
- All relevant tournament information must be provided to players in anticipation of the event.
- Player accommodations must be made clearly available to players, if any.
Event Check In
- Players are required to fill out player waivers and information forms.
- Players must be given all relevant tournaments information in person by event staff.
- Players must be given all paper info, coupons, and printed material upon check in.
- Players must receive their player gift, upon check in, if any.
Event Player Relations
- Players must be given up to 2 hours rest AFTER a SINGLES MATCH , before their NEXT SINGLES MATCH. This number increases to 3 hours if Match #1 was over 2.5 hours.
- Players must be given up to 1.5 hours rest before a SINGLES MATCH after a DOUBLES MATCH. This number increases to 2 hours if the DOUBLES MATCH was over 2.5 hours.
- Players must be given a warning for any offense by a official. They must be made aware of the perceived offense.
- Players can seek a second opinion on appropriate calls or judgments.
- Players have right to privacy from public and media and this must be recognized and observed.
- Player Council Representation at each event is a right instilled into the USATT by players, for players. Player Councils are to be attempted to actively built per event/tournament, in and for good faith in event integrity.
- Spectators are not to engage in disorderly conduct.
- Spectators are to obey crowd control measures.
- No player or spectator can be harassed.
- Security has the right to remove spectators if anyone violates rules, regulations or standards.