Family & Medical Leave Policies
- USATT IS FMLA Adherent and Compliant.
- USATT is compliant with all federal employment legislation like the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans With Disabilities Act in the United States, and the Employment Standards Act of BC in Canada, set out the minimum requirements of employers with respect to many of these policies.
Leave Policies List:
- – Statutory Holidays: government-recognized holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- – Vacation: scheduled time away from work to rest and relax.
- – Medical / Sick Leave: time away from work due to illness or hospitalization.
- – Family Leave: related to the care, health, or education of a family member.
- – Parental Leave: time for a birth parent to care for a newborn.
- – Bereavement Leave: related to the death of a family member.
- – Leave of Absence: extended, unpaid time away from work for personal reasons.